- DESIGN BOX
In a moment of crisis one must have the strength to look ahead. IRAC has set itself the objective of collecting as much information as possible from the market and create new systems that can satisfy the needs of all types of washing for all types of printers.
A knowhow acquired in tight collaboration with its many customers, in-depth analysis of their problems, a tightly-knit and motivated work team allows the concern to respond promptly to the market’s varying needs. Its strong emphasis on service, which makes it so successful, can be summarized in a slogan: customer satisfaction is an aim which, when satisfied, is the best form of publicity.
The IRAC range of regeneration systems, conforming to the ATEX directive, comprises various series.
• BS Series: 7 to 31 litre fixed tank distillers with tilting structure;
• AV Series: 16 to 150 litre extractable and interchangeable tank distillers. With an additional tank the machine doubles its productivity;
• MAV - CEO Series: automatic multibatch systems for regenerating used solvents with a capacity of 170, 335 and 500 litres.
Exclusive automatisms minimize need for manual intervention, while guaranteeing maximum autonomy. Automatic control of liquids between the printing machine and MAV or CEO system is also available.
Regeneration of waste water
Changing from solvent-based to water-based products poses the problem of how to dispose of dirty water. The New Ecowater 120, 300, 500 offers a solution. It comprises single-product powder flocculators (rated output between 120 and 500 l/h) whereby a chemical-physical process separates the pollutants.
Solutions for printing
Cleaning - IRAC offers a broad range of washing units for rotary printing.
• FL Series (All Clean, Rollclean, Evolution): automatic washing units for cleaning cylinders, anilox rolls, sleeves, plates mounted on sleeves, dismounted plates, inking tubes, color tanks, doctor blades, ink injection tubes, contai-ners etc.;
• SR LC Series: vertical automatic washing tunnel for washing dismounted photopolymer plates;
• SR-LC Mini Series: like the SR LC but small in size and limited cost;
• LC Electra Series: on the flat washing machine for photopolymer plates;
• Rollclean Eco Series: washing unit for engraved sleeves, with plates, sleeves, aniloxes. Very speedy and ideal for mounted plates;
• Rollclean Mini: for labeling works, enables the simultaneous washing of all the components of small format printers;
• SE LC Series: the manual and economic solution for cleaning plates mounted or dismounted from sleeves and all the accompanying equipment of the print machine;
• Ultrawash: ultrasonic, for thorough washing of anxiloxes of different sizes, also for label works;
• Easywash Series: hand washing station for rollers, doctor blades, plates small in size.